Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunshine...

Happy Birthday Cheldy! Since I missed her birthday celebration on Saturday, we had plans to meet at The Grove for her actual birthday. We planed to eat at The Farm, which is right next to the theatre, and as the the theatre entrance came to view, I noticed there was a red carpet event. As I walked closer, I saw that it's the premiere for Sunshine Cleaning.

And I saw Emily Blunt looking fabulous standing next to Amy Adams being interviewed. We were instructed to move along, and not stand and stare. So we were heading towards Nordstrom when an Overture rep came over and asked if we wanted to attend the screening. Too bad that there were only available seats in the front section. And since it was Cheldy's birthday, I didn't want to make her watch Sunshine Cleaning, (not really her type of movie). So we walked out and and Emily make eye contact with me just as she gets in the elevator. And then walking out, I saw Amy heading in, looking fab in her white pant suit. I should have been on the look out for John Krasinski. Man it's embarrassing how star struck I get.

So we didn't end up watching the movie, but I'm sure it's good. I'll catch it on opens on March 27th.





1 comment:

  1. oh man i would've loved hearing that you saw john krasinski. he is one celeb i might actually get starstruck over.

    ReplyDelete