Friday, March 20, 2009

I accidentally turned off my phone alarm when I tried to snooze it and ended up waking up an hour late for work. This is the worst way to a day. Now there is just something off about today. I'm just glad it's a Friday.

It's going to be a quiet weekend with most of my friends being in the desert. They are either partying their last days of spring break in Palm Springs, celebrating a birthday in Vegas, or raving it up in San Bernardino at How Sweet. This makes me seem like a homebody, but I'm still healing. Sunday, I am going to my first baby shower. I bought my aunt and her unborn baby girl a light pink (how cliche) minnie mouse onesies, a sippie cup and a stuffy Pooh and Piglet. Hope she likes it, and by she, I mean my aunt. She is not too girly, and I might be the only chance this baby has if she wants a barbie in the future. =)
***

It was my friend Jess' birthday last month and a few of us decided to get her a birthday slash house warming present. She just bought a cute one-bedroom in Bedstuy, NY. Thanks to Aubrey for designing this.

Behind the art: Since I'm on west coast and Jess, Nas and Terry are in NY, we only get a change to meet up for during summer holidays. Last year we went to Atlantic City and we wanted Aubrey to incorporate all of us and our times together. (My initials are in the front light pink balloon). She did a great job and maybe I will have to get little something done for me and the boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment