Friday, March 13, 2009

Long Friday

I barely got to work this morning and I KNOW, that today will be one of those long dragging Fridays (And I have no plans tonight so it's not a long because of anticipation).

It is Friday the 13th (2nd month in a row) and I've had both good and bad luck already... and it's not even 9am yet.

A guy offered to buy my coffee (and a cookie) this morning.

How NICE of him. He said because I gave him the right-of-way back in the parking lot, he wanted to do something nice back. That's so sweet of him. Of course I didn't let him pay for it. It wasn't like I went out of my way to let him through

The bad part came when I made a sharp turn and spilled some of that coffee in my car.

But hopefully that nice offer and the sugar from my coffee will carry my spirits throughout the day.

I'm still contemplating if I should stay in the city after work to wait for traffic to die down. Maybe I'll just catch a flick after work. Sunshine Cleaning or The Edge of Love opens today.

Pass Times at work
blog
facebook
celeb news
lookbook
twitter
youtube
The Office
lunch with E

No comments:

Post a Comment