Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Risk takers, rule breakers, style makers

I need a break from the crazy boss. She is driving me nuts. I am rebelling by not doing my work and blogging instead. I really want some cookies right now. E gave me some of her stolen Soup Plantation chocolate chip cookies yesterday and I think I opened a can of worms. I settled for some Porto's coffee cake that was given to a nearby department.

For Glamour's 70th anniversary issue, Glamour is celebrating seven decades of female risk takers, rule breakers, and style makers.

Emma Roberts as Audrey Hepburn


Camilla Belle as Mary Tyler Moore


Alexis Bledel as Rosie the Riveter


Alicia Keys as First Lady Michelle Obama


Emma Stone as Carrie Bradshaw



Source: OMG Yahoo

2 comments:

  1. umm...i only take half the responsibility for you eating those cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i'm glad you like it!
    maybe follow mine? :) haha

    ReplyDelete