Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday

I love leaving work early on Fridays.


This leaked out. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens as Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora.



I thought it could've been so much better.. I hope this is not the final pose.

This one is my favorite.




I love it when the weekend is here. Since my birthday, my weekends have been pretty low key and mellow (just the way I like). But tomorrow we're celebrating a good buddy's birthday and I'm really lazy to get dressed up. I know once I'm dressed and heading to Hollywood, I'll be excited and ready to have a good time, but I'm such in a mellow mood right now, I just want to stay in my 'PINK boyfriend pants' all weekend.

This is what I want to all weekend.
Perfect Night In
Perfect Night In - by Sassydi on Polyvore.com

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the follow! :)
    i love that zac/vanessa pic sooo much.
    so gorgeous.
    i put my blog on bloglovin too.
    i'll follow urs!

    ReplyDelete