Saturday, March 14, 2009

celebrate love

What do twenty-something girls talk about when they stay up til 3 am talking?
Their weddings of course.

I know I never imagined my wedding when I was a little kid, and the first real memory of wedding talk was probably in high school, planning/hoping to get married by the time I'm 26.

Boy have my plans changed. Sucks to say that I've become more cynical.

If I've found the person I want to spend my life with, instead of getting married, can I just have a celebration? Sort of like an anniversary celebration, without the wedding/marriage part?

My friend said that when you know, you'll just know, the being in love and spending your life together part. I guess I don't know yet

Anyways, in the mean time, I've been planning my "celebration" already.

I'm going to have Moon River and Sade - By your side on the playlist.

color scheme

thanks snippet and ink

No comments:

Post a Comment