Monday, April 6, 2009

s'marvelous

I just finished watched An American in Paris, Roman Holiday, and Funny Face. I made the boyfriend watch Funny Face with me and he liked it. He told me Jo Stockton kissed him in his dreams last night. HAHA

I just love everything about Audrey Hepburn. She was vote the title: Ultimate Hollywood Beauty. She has yet to disappoint me.

I've watched:
Breakfast at Tiffany's
My Fair Lady
Roman Holiday Funny Face


I have Sabrina in my possession. Once I return the Audrey set, next to be shipped will be:

High Society
The Major and the Minor
His Girl Friday
To Catch A Thief
Rear Window




Any other recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. tonight i made omelets and pretended to be audrey hepburn in sabrina cracking eggs. no shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey Hepburn is stellar. You have to watch Charade and Two for the Road. Both delightful!

    ReplyDelete