Monday, April 13, 2009

diet #103,434,653...

Whole Foods has the greatest Corn and Arugula Salad.

This is my umpteenth time I am restricting myself to a strict diet, in attempt to look decent for the kick off of summer. Me and my NY besties are going to Montreal for Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure Terry has been keeping to her "summer diet regime" so she'll look killer. If my body doesn't agree with any bathing suit at that time, I will have to focus so that I may be ready for my Hawaii trip in September. There's no getting away with not wearing a bikini in Hawaii...

which means... Lots of vegetables, NO COFFEE and NO SWEETS.

I really want to avoid the one-week-prior-vacation anorexia diet if possible.

1 comment:

  1. oh the joy of dieting! definitely try to avoid the 1 week crash thing if u can, you always risk gaining more weight once you start eating normally again b/c your metabolism will be slower.
    i tried the Goop cleanse and felt great! Basically it was cutting out gluten, caffeine, alcohol, and dairy. i actually try not to eat any gluten now b/c i generally feel a lot better without it.
    ugh, it's such a pain in the ass to be a girl isn't it?

    ReplyDelete