Thursday, April 23, 2009

All of winter, I managed to get by without even a cough and all of a sudden, with the sudden summer weather of 98 degrees and then right back to winter again, my body couldn't take it anymore. So now I sit at work, with my watery eyes, my random coughing outburst, and my nonstop running nose. I have a few calls I need to jump on and a dept. meeting before I can allow them to kick me out. My office neighbor yelled at me telling me to go home. I think he has something special going on this weekend.

I'm glad to report that Tylenol Cold pills are now sugar coated.

My girlfriends and I just locked down Hawaii last night. Our flights and hotels are booked. Now it's time to figure out what to do for that entire week (Sept 19th - 26th). I want to cliff jump into a lake next to a waterfall (Can I do that on Oahu?). For half of us who's going, it will be their first time, so we'll do the typical, surfing, snorkeling, luau, shopping. I think the Pineapple factory is closed, and I've been to the Cultural Center twice. What else is a must do in Waikiki?

We're staying here

No comments:

Post a Comment