Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's Britney bitch

I went to see Britney last night. This was my first Britney concert. The concert was a lot of fun (the margarita might of gave it a little extra kick). There was this one very impressive circus act before Britney came on. It was this acrobatic girl doing flips on some bendy beam that was held up by two guys. I'm not explaining it right, but it was very exciting. I got nervous for her. She stuck all her landings.

Me and my cousin didn't bring our cameras and my stupid bbstorm couldn't take any clear pictures. But that allowed me to enjoy more of the concert than concentrate on taking good photos. And we also knew that other people who sat closer would take pictures and post them.

She performed almost all my favorite songs.

I'm off to see Mamma Mia at the Pantages today, then 17 Again. A full report/review will soon come.

PCD
I was really surprised that they were amazing live. I had heard that they suck live, but they rocked it!

The legendary Britney Spears

That's Max (the waiter) from the earlier seasons of Saved by the Bell


More and source here

2 comments:

  1. lucky lucky you! a full weekend it sounds like! have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw her last month in DC. Surprisingly awesome show!

    ReplyDelete