Monday, April 13, 2009

bitch pleeze...

Can't wait til 17 Again.



more pics


After I watched the Hannah Montana Movie on Saturday, I went to watch Adventureland. Despite the good reviews, I didn't expect much from the movie. It turned out to be pretty good. It was really funny. I was never a Kristen Stewart fan, and she started growing on me because of Twilight. But every character she played all has the same characteristics. She seemed to always add that awkwardness to all the troubled youth roles she gets. Bitch pleeze...

On a site note, I can't wait til New Moon. HAHA

Hader and Wiig were hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. I DVRed that episode of SNL and I thought they were making fun of a real blogger. hehe. I enjoyed the Hannah Montana movie and Adventureland is still on my list of movies to see. Kristen Stewart grew on me too thanks to Twilight.

    reelartsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good! I'm happy to hear adventureland wasn't terrible - I've been wanting to see it. Also, I'm excited for New Moon, too. I resisted those books hardcore, but it felt so good to give in.

    ReplyDelete