Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm not the same girl I was two years ago

I'm back in full force! I'm sorry to have neglected such an amazing titled blog. I was just browsing through the albums of a recently reactivated facebook--the facebook of the (now) ex boyfriend-- and came across a photo of me at NYE 2007 where he captioned it "Sassy McSasserson." So it lead me to google, and this blog was the top search! And to think that I've been neglecting this for almost 2 years. Have no fear, I am two years wiser, single, more cultured (seeing that I spent the last year abroad in Asia), and have a whole new attitude on life. Watch out blog world!

 But to be fair, I didn't neglect to jot down my galavantry. I spent the last year abroad in Taiwan and it was the most amazing year I've ever experienced. Over the past year, I've met some amazing people from all over the world, traveled through Asia, learned Chinese Mandarin (from the ground up), spilt with my going-on-7-years boyfriend, improved my alcohol tolerance, and fell in love with living abroad.

 So I'm back in Cali, already anticipating my next move abroad (we're thinking Australia, Spain, possibly Taiwan again). Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment