Monday, September 12, 2011

There's the dream of someone else

This year, the first day of autumn falls on September 23.  But with the weird weather suddenly dropping 10 degrees, it sure feels like fall. My favorite movie to kick off the season: You've Got Mail.  I bet the city is beautiful in the fall.

In the movie, Kathleen Kelly says, "There's the dream of someone else."

I am a big daydreamer and currently starring in my daytime brain activities is my current 'someone else'...  a tall, fun, good-looking, well dressed, accented Aussie.  It's always fun to have a crush.  I haven't had a real crush since before I got with the ex bf, so I'm definitely enjoying it. The downside is that he's abroad and there is no real way of feeding my crushivity. Hence, the daily daydreams.  




No comments:

Post a Comment