Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Emmys 2011

I'm still recovering from working all weekend, backstage at the Emmys in the HP Touchsmart gift lounge.  Our days were long and I was running on coffee and chocolates.  But I left with a free pair of Cult of Individuality Vintage jeggings, and  a whole new set of celebs that I think are cool and chill.  Cobie Smulder!  Chris Noth, Tracy Morgan, Don Cheadle, Kevin Dillon, The Lonely Island boys. I saw Adrian Grenier... and he looked good!!!! Brought me back to my Drive Me Crazy days.

Celebrities are really tiny in person.  They look so tall on screen, but they're all really short... plus or minus 5'10.  I was very disappointed.  And a lot of their heads are too big for their bodies.  This is what happens when thin is in.  Megan Mullally is the perfect size imo.

my favorite looks of the night:



I was on my way to the bathroom, and I saw Cobie Smulder and Kate Flannery walking out of their dressing room in all dressed up.  I told them they looked amazing, and Cobie was distracted but Kate thanked me.  HAHA look at me, sounding like a fan girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment