Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the Holidays

It's that time of year when my Netflix queue is lined up with all my favorite holiday movies. So far, I've watched

It's a Wonderful Life
Bridget Jone's Diary
Love Actually
Serendipity

Up on deck:
The Holiday
The Family Man
Miracle on 34th Street
A Christmas Story
Four Christmases (but this one has a very long wait)


It's almost the end of the year, and I am wrapping up 2009 (the year of many vacations) in IRELAND! One last HOORAH for 2009, and my very first trip to Europe. There is just one big problem. Apparently, I will be the only one not use to the Irish cold weather (coming from California and all). And T wants me to dress cute? How do I pack...
a. cute clothes
b. warm winter clothes
c. winter shoes (boots)
d. NYE party outfit

into one carry-on bag? Can it even be done? I am Ms. Overpacks but I really do not want to deal with losing my bags in the mess we call Holiday Traveling. (Knock on wood.)

1 comment: