Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Girl

I saw this trailer earlier this summer and I could not wait for this series to start.  I absolutely love Zooey Deschanel.  She & Him are amazing, and she was so relatable in 500 Days of Summer. Here is the link to the pilot: New Girl.

After watching the pilot today, I have to say that I do not love it.  The idea of an awkward geeky girl trying to figure herself out is a great idea.  I understand girls can me quirky, but I think Zooey takes Jess on a whole new level, almost cringe-able.  Hopefully they have improved her character for the next episode.  I guess I'm a little biased since I thought Summer was so chill and cool.  Her character Jess is the complete opposite of her character Summer.

Out of all the guys, I think I like Nick, Jake M. Johnson's character, the best.  (Spoiler alert) He was so quick to forget the party and make sure Jess was ok!  He's probably my favorite out of the three boys so far.  I will stayed tuned for the next episode.




No comments:

Post a Comment