Monday, February 2, 2009

this day just got a little bit sadder

Mondays aren't usually terrible. It's the least busiest dy at work, and unless I've partied the entire weekend before, Mondays are the days when I'm full of energy. Today was just a normal day, that is until I received some sad news over BBM. I just found out that my crush has a girlfriend. It's the "word on the street" that he has a gf in the UK, but there is no official confirmation. So I think I will take E's advise and wait until it's for sure.

I thought doing some online shopping would help, but it only made me more sad because there are so many things I want but I need to save money for a new apartment.


Christian Louboutin

3 comments:

  1. aww you are so cute. i have faith. even if he does have a gf - i say he still says yes to you because you will have honed your disarming eye contact skills.

    those shoes are hot. i can't even afford to eat food this week. haha.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, sergio rossi is liquidating all their stores, so its only a matter of time until the melrose location has a sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO!... I can't look at one more Christian Louboutin's shoes...it makes me sad too!...
    just need that green thing...
    those are gorgeous shoes by the way

    ReplyDelete