Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar fashion police

I know... another Oscar post. I just didn't want to make it into one HUGE post.

During the Academy Awards last night, I was live blogging with my friend in NY. She dvr-ed it and started watching it later. I forgot what part of the show it was, but as the camera panned through the audience, I told her to look out for some hideous looking yellow dress. Well since I missed the red carpet show because I was driving to the boyfriend's house, I did not realize it was Sophia Loren until the "Best Actress" award. My Gawd she looked so horrible.



Funny Joke...

just like these dresses.

These were very unflattering...Jessica Biel and Amanda Seyfried



Beyonce usually looks good, but not a great choice this time. And it's sad to say that the disappointment in Miley's dress was expected. She doesn't really make good choices at these red carpet events.



We can end my last Academy Award post with the uglies, so for my enjoyment, Penelope and Marion. (the two bonded while working on the musical "NINE")



P.S. If you guys find a picture of Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet together at the Oscars last night, please send my way. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment