Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar 2009

Live blogging.

Oscar:

camera just passed marion and guillaume. So adorable.


Congratulations Penelope Cruz! (We are getting free food on Monday).

6:08 - I bet my boyfriend for Best Animated Feature Film. He picked Kung Fu Panda. I bet Wall-E. Holler... Dinners on him tonight =)

6:16
Beautiful red carpet couple


Because I <3 him


I am still waiting on a pic of Marion & Guillaume


Because she's going to win Best Actress


Because she is so pretty, and he is so adorable... and Slumdog is going to win Best Picture


Because they are a beautiful couple


Because she's amazing

I'm really feeling the bowties on the guys.

6:15 - Did SJP just tripped walking out?
6:17 - Lets guess who's going to win Best Costume: I guess the Duchess...
6:18 - Yay. I plan on having either a Duchess theme party or Marie Antoinette.
6:24 - Why did Rpattz do his Edward Cullen Face. I'm so glad he cleaned up for the Oscars.
6:31 - Ben Stiller. HAHAHAHA! Love the Joaquin impersonation.
6:32 - Yay, another win for Slumdog
6:44 - "Suck on that ___" - HAHAHA
6:57 - I love that musical number. Vanessa Hudgens sound good.. I'm putting on my top Hat!

I love the Jai Ho Performance.

8:36 - YAYYAA Kate... I knew she would win. WE ARE DEFINITELY getting Cake and lunch...

2 comments:

  1. how gorgeous were angelina's earrings?! i hope someone creates a knock off of those!
    p.s. make sure you enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are twins...i was saying all the EXACT same things the whole time. except for the second musical number - i love baz luhrman but i didn't love that. :( where the eff was our cake and lunch??

    ReplyDelete