Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged for the first time

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

1. What were you doing​ and who were you with at 9:59 PM on Frida​y night​?​​​ With my lovely girls, laughing our asses off at the Laugh Factory (headliner: Dane Cook)

2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? Skinny Bitch...

3. Do you nap a lot? I only nap when I know I am going out that night.

4. Who was the last person you hugged? My grandparents after Sunday brunch.

5. What is your current obsession/addiction? blogging

6. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Yup," when my brother asked if I was streaming and lagging up the internet connection.

7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? gmail, googlereader, facebook, ontd, just jared, lookbook, twitter

8. What was the last item you bought? Red Vines for Phantom

9. What is your most challenging goal? Wishlist: Chanel flap. HAHA my biggest challenge right now is changing my sweet tooth diet to a healthy diet.

10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Definitely NYC with the best roomie ever, Terry. We need to make up for the one summer when we lived in this tiny shit hole in Park Slope. (it was only tolerable because of my roommate, and because it was Park Slope.)

11. Favorite Vacation spot? Atlantis at the Bahamas.

12. Say something to the person who tagged you: I will never forget who my first...[tag] was from.

13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Anything sweet.

14. What is your favorite item of clothing? At the moment, my Elizabeth and James blazer.

16. Name one thing you can not live with out: Chapstick. I am OCD about it.

17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? I've had the Jessica Alba updo, the Rory Gilmore (season7) layers and bangs.

18. If you were an actor/actress, what film would you star in that would turn you from a regular actor to an A-list Celebrity? Breakfast at Tiffany's

Tag:
Newbie New Yorker

meet me in montauk
La Belle Vie
c'est la vie
everyday adventures in the city
cloudplum
street sloths
apt #412 etc

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the chapstick! If I were stuck on a desert island, it would be the one thing I would have to have!!

    ReplyDelete