Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm sad that I've neglected to blog. But it's a new season and I'm back!

I ended summer with a girls trip to Hawaii, a week of sun, sand, and adventure. We did everything you can possibly do (except skydiving and visiting a volcano [but in my defense, there weren't any active volcanoes on Oahu]). Having spent almost the entire summer indoors in the office, I forgot what it looked like to be tan. While most people's summer tan had faded away, mine's still staying strong... at least for another couple of weeks or so.

It finally cooled down and rained here in LA. It's officially fall now. Autumn is the type of season where you want to stay in and just hang out with your friends, bake some holiday treats and watch movies.

I'm probably really late to report, but I'm sad that Nine moved to December and I can't wait for this issue to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment