Friday, August 21, 2009

Inglourious weekend

Yay, the weekend is here!

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some sleep and reset my clock to Cali time. I also want to catch up on my movies. I still haven't seen Julie & Julia and Time Traveler's Wife. I want the boyfriend to see (500) Days of summer so I could convince him to split a loft in downtown with me.

I just got a preview of an 1100sqft loft in downtown for $1450 a month. Now do I do move to LA for the next year, or just save my money so I can move to NY next spring? It's such a good deal that I don't want to let the opportunity pass, but I don't want to spend all my "New York move" savings.

Everyone should go watch Inglourious Basterds this weekend. I was so surprised that I really liked it. I went into it thinking, Tarantino is too gory for me, but this movie kicked ass. Diane Kruger is so cute, and I <3 Melanie Laurent.

Melanie Laurent


Diane Kruger on Alexa Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment