Monday, June 15, 2009

a whole new world

I spent the entire day at Disneyland yesterday, I hadn't done that since 2004. We covered so much. I kicked everyone's ass in the new Toy Story 3D game, watched Aladdin, Tower of Terror, kicked everyone's ass again in the Buzz Lightyear game, Indy, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn, Nemo, and Haunted Mansion again.

One of the best things that happened yesterday was that I found a hidden Mickey ALL BY MYSELF in the Haunted Mansion. My friend already knew of one, and that was quite easy to spot, and miraculously, in the next room, I found another one, but I wasn't too sure. So we had to ride it again to confirm. Definitely, there are at least two hidden mickeys in the mansion, and three in the total that I know of.

If anyone knows of any others, please shoot them my way =)

The reason why I am completely exhausted this morning is because we stayed for the new summer nightastic fireworks show. I <3 fireworks.



I came across these this morning, and since they're Disney related, I might as well post to give this entry some color.




More at source

1 comment:

  1. i'm so jealous! I loved disney land when i was there! It brings me back to my childhood

    ReplyDelete