Monday, June 22, 2009

The recent lack of posts have been the result of an uneventful June. But full summer mode is in gear now. Just got back from a weekend in Vegas. Went with the boyfriend and his parents.



True Story
Me and his parents took a walk through the shops in Bellagio after lunch on Saturday (bf was golfing). Me and his mom were in Chanel when his dad came in and told us to follow him to see a really nice bag that he thinks she (mom) would like. We walk into Hermes and the sales girl brought us the Kelly bag. A few minutes later, the dad said to the sales girl, "We'll take it. And the matching wallet to."

HOW AMAZING would it be to be able to drop $10k on a whim like that.



I didn't get to check out Encore's XS like I wanted to, so I feel another Vegas trip coming up soon.

Next on deck is EDC. I haven't yet finalized my plans for 4th of July, but I'll think of something.

Yay for summer!

(bf came back from a $200 dollar loss)

No comments:

Post a Comment